Brent Cross Watch Repairs
Branch AddressThe WATCH Lab
Brent Cross Shopping Centre
Phone: 0208 732 8567
Lower mall, near Fenwicks and next to Starbucks
- Monday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday 12:00 am – 6:00 pm
Watch Repairs London
The WATCH Lab in London is located in Brent Cross Shopping Centre Lower mall, near Fenwicks and next to Starbucks. They offer a free assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly, it needs to be handled, tested, discussed and its history established. At this point, Watch Lab Technicians are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Same-day watch repairs at The WATCH Lab in London include:
- Battery replacement, reseal and testing for water resistance ” all brands inc. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Gucci, Rotary, DKNY etc.
- Watch bracelet adjustment i.e. removing or adding links to change the size
- Leather watch straps and bracelets including manufacturer special orders
- Repairs to bracelets ” spring bars, split pins, pins/sleeves, tapered pins etc
- Replacement of dial batons and loose hands
- Other repairs include service, overhaul, restoration work, new glass, new winders, dial restoration and valeting to near new condition.
Should the residents of London be unable to travel to the branch with their watches, they can be sent to the branch by post. In the first instance however, please first telephone the staff in London to discuss the issues before posting.
Workmanship at The WATCH Lab in London is second to non and fully guaranteed.