Kingston Watch Repairs
Kingston Upon Thames
Phone: 0203 166 0092
The WATCH Lab is located main entrance, outside WH Smith.
- Monday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday 9:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 9:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Watch Repairs Kingston Upon Thames
The WATCH Lab in Kingston Upon Thames is located in The Bentall Shopping Centre main entrance, under the escalator and near WH Smith, Claire’s & Fraser Hart Jewellers. They offer a free assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly, it needs to be handled, tested, discussed and its history established. At this point, Watch Lab Technicians are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Same-day watch repairs at The WATCH Lab in Kingston Upon Thames include:
- Battery replacement, reseal and testing for water resistance of all brands inc. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Gucci, Rotary, DKNY etc.
- Watch bracelet adjustment i.e. removing or adding links to change the size
- Leather watch straps and bracelets including manufacturer special orders
- Repairs to bracelets inc. new spring bars, split pins, pins/sleeves, tapered pins etc
- Replacement of dial batons and loose hands
- Other repairs include service, overhaul, restoration work, new glass, new winders, dial restoration and valeting to near new condition.
Should the residents of Kingston Upon Thames be unable to travel to the branch with their watches, they can be sent to the branch by post. In the first instance however, please first telephone the staff in Kingston Upon Thames to discuss the issues before posting.
Workmanship at The WATCH Lab in Kingston Upon Thames is second to none and fully guaranteed.