Preston Watch Repairs
Branch AddressThe WATCH Lab
6 Cable Court
Phone 0117 950 4405
Between CPC & JTF, near Royal Mail sorting office
Opening Times – NEW OPENING HOUR ACTIVE FROM 29TH APRIL
- Monday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
Watch Repairs Preston
The WATCH Lab in Preston offers a free assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly, it needs to be handled, tested, discussed and its history established. At this point, Watch Lab Technicians are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Same-day watch repairs at The WATCH Lab in Preston include:
- Battery replacement, reseal and testing for water resistance ” all brands inc. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Gucci, Rotary, DKNY etc.
- Watch bracelet adjustment i.e. removing or adding links to change the size
- Leather watch straps and bracelets including manufacturer special orders
- Repairs to bracelets ” spring bars, split pins, pins/sleeves, tapered pins etc
- Replacement of dial batons and loose hands
- Other repairs include service, overhaul, restoration work, new glass, new winders, dial restoration and valeting to near new condition.
Should the residents of Preston be unable to travel to the branch with their watches, they can be sent to the branch by post. In the first instance however, please first telephone the staff in Preston to discuss the issues before posting.
Workmanship at The WATCH Lab in Preston is second to non and fully guaranteed.