Watch Repairs Meadowhall Shopping Centre
MK3 Central Dome
Phone: 0114 256 9399
The WATCH Lab is located opposite the new JD Sports store on the ground floor.
- Monday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thursday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Watch Repairs Sheffield
The WATCH Lab in Meadowhall is located in the Meadowhall Shopping Centre. They offer a complimentary assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly it needs to be handled, tested, discussed and its history established. At this point, Watch Lab Technicians are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Same-day watch repairs at The WATCH Lab in Meadowhall include:
- Battery replacement, reseal and testing for water resistance ” all brands inc. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Gucci, Rotary, DKNY etc.
- Watch bracelet adjustment i.e. removing or adding links to change the size
- Leather watch straps and bracelets including manufacturer special orders
- Repairs to bracelets ” spring bars, split pins, pins/sleeves, tapered pins etc
- Replacement of dial batons and loose hands
- Other repairs include service, overhaul, restoration work, new glass, new winders, dial restoration and valeting to near new condition.
Should the residents of Sheffield be unable to travel to the branch with their watches, they can be sent to the branch by post. In the first instance however, please first telephone the staff in Meadowhall to discuss the issues before posting.
Workmanship at The WATCH Lab in Sheffield is second to non and fully guaranteed.