Watch Repairs Newcastle
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Phone: 0191 230 1633
It is situated in City Centre Northumberland Street, next to TK Maxx and opposite Five Guys.
- Monday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Sunday – CLOSED
Watch Repairs Newcastle Upon Tyne
The WATCH Lab Express opened in August 2016. The new ‘Express’ concept is specialist in speedy but high quality repairs. Around 90% of all watch repair scenarios can be dealt with in around 2-3 hours at The WATCH Lab Express
It is situated in City Centre Northumberland Street, next to TK Maxx and opposite Moss Bros. They offer a free assessment service and no obligation estimate for all watch repairs. To assess a watch properly, it needs to be handled, tested, discussed and its history established. At this point, Watch Lab Technicians are then able to confidently advise what a watch needs, what the cost will likely be and how long the work should take.
Same-day watch repairs at The WATCH Lab in Newcastle include:
- Battery replacement, reseal and testing for water resistance ” all brands inc. Tag Heuer, Omega, Longines, Gucci, Rotary, DKNY etc.
- Watch bracelet adjustment i.e. removing or adding links to change the size
- Leather watch straps and bracelets including manufacturer special orders
- Repairs to bracelets ” spring bars, split pins, pins/sleeves, tapered pins etc
- Replacement of dial batons and loose hands
- Other repairs include service, overhaul, restoration work, new glass, new winders, dial restoration and valeting to near new condition.
Should the residents of Newcastle be unable to travel to the branch with their watches, they can be sent to the branch by post. In the first instance however, please first telephone the staff in Newcastle to discuss the issues before posting.
Workmanship at The WATCH Lab in Newcastle is second to non and fully guaranteed.