At The Watch Lab, we’re renowned for our expertly trained watch technicians and watchmakers that are based at our branches across the UK. But did you know that we also offer a professional and reliable online watch repair service by post?
Despite offering 20 locations nationwide, we appreciate that it isn’t always convenient for branch visits. This has been further emphasised by the recent pandemic and lockdown conditions, which is why with The Watch Lab you can arrange your watch battery replacement online. In this article, we look at the reasons why you can trust The Watch Lab for your watch battery replacement and reseal, as well as our online watch repair options.
Ordering your watch battery replacement online
With most watch batteries having up to a two-year lifecycle, it is important to be proactive with your watch battery replacement and reseal. Failure to carry out the necessary replacement can lead to the watch’s performance deteriorating, potentially compromising your manufacturer’s warranty in the process.
Ordering your watch battery replacement online with The Watch Lab couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these seven simple steps:
- Visit The Watch Lab and select the relevant brand of watch. We work with many watch brands so you’ll be sure to find the one you need. However, if you can’t find your brand, just fill out a simple assessment form on our online and battery reseal page and we will assist accordingly
- Select whether your watch type is standard or chronograph. Don’t worry, we have the expertise to work with both types.
- You’ll receive a quote for your required service which you can ‘Add to Basket’. We don’t require a deposit and don’t charge administration fees so what you see is what you’ll pay.
- Complete your contact and bank details and complete the purchase.
- We’ll send you a postage box and pre-paid Royal Mail special delivery bag so you can send us your watch for free.
- Once received, your watch will undergo a full inspection and assessment by our experienced technicians and we won’t begin any work until we have your agreement.
- We endeavour to complete the work within 7 days and your watch will be returned to you by post, again with no cost incurred.
More than just a watch battery replacement and reseal
Every watch we receive is resealed and pressure tested to ensure it remains protected against the elements and, to give you a complete piece of mind, we guarantee all of our repairs and services for 2 years. Our services are also fully insured so you know your watch is protected from the moment you post it, to the moment it’s returned to you.
Alongside this, for quartz watches we also carry out a full diagnostic consumption test, and for all other watches we carry out a thorough functionality and timekeeping assessment using timing machines. As well as this, there is no upfront admin fee when you order a watch battery replacement online with The Watch Lab.
For more information, visit our online watch battery replacement and reseal service page or contact us today through the website.